Step 1: Place your order online. Each item in the description will tell you how many flowers are required. We do not return any flowers, only send what we need (watch video on how to package your flowers)
Step 2: Place your flowers in a SMALL box and surround them or layer them with paper towels. NO NEWSPAPER, WET PACKS or PLASTICS. Plastic in the box will cause your flowers to mold and we will not be able to use them. Please do not wrap flowers in wet paper towels. Keep all packing materials dry.
In the warmer months please ship next day, in the cooler months 2-3 day is fine. We are closed on Saturdays & Sundays and will not receive flowers until the following Monday. Before shipping, keep flowers in a cool dry place. Recut stems and keep in fresh water until shipped. We cannot use succulents. Please include this Mailing Enclosure Form. If you are unable to print the form, just include your name, phone number and order number on a piece of paper.
Mail to: Flowers Forever 4482 Fort Jackson Blvd, Columbia, SC 29209.
Step 3: Our average turnaround time is 10-12 weeks from the time we receive your flowers/other materials. We will send you a tentative completion date to your email as soon as we receive your flowers/materials. The tentative completion date is approximate. We reserve the right to extend this time beyond the "tentative completion date" as needed to provide you with a quality product. Once your design is completed, we will send you a tracking number to your email.
SUMMER- We highly recommend shipping your FRESH flowers NEXT DAY. If you prefer 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL, carefully package your flowers without any plastic or bubble wrap (see step 2 above). We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
WINTER/FALL- FRESH flowers can be mailed 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL; carefully package your flowers without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
DRIED PETALS, ASHES, OTHER- Year round; can be sent by regular mail or any other service your prefer just simply double zip-lock bag them and send them priority mail.(see video below for packaging ashes)
I Have Flowers: (watch video)
I Have Ashes/Cremains: (watch video)
• Half (1/2) to one (1) teaspoon is needed per design. We will return any unused ashes along with your completed order.
• Enclose in a zip lock bag and seal releasing all the air. Use a second zip lock bag to ensure the ashes are secure.
• Ashes to be included with flowers can be mailed in the same envelope.
• If you are sending ashes only, place them in a small box or envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. If you cannot print one, please include your order number and contact information along with your materials.
• Only a few clippings are needed per design. We will return any unused fur/hair.
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or zip lock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. If you cannot print one, please include your order number and contact information along with your materials.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to chat with us here or call us at 803-779-6186 or (toll free) at 888-684-3837. We look forward to working with you and making something beautiful for you to treasure FOREVER.
4482 Fort Jackson Blvd, Columbia, SC 29209
|Click here to print: Mailing Enclosure Form|